Interpreting Solutions has a proven track record of supporting students in Further and Higher Education and our approach to supporting our students is simple:
• We will find the best person to meet the needs of each of our students not only using the DSA Needs Assessment, but also matching them with a professional who has relevant experience in the subject field and a personality that they can feel at ease with.
• We aim to find students a support professional who will be with them for the full duration of their studies as we know the fewer things students have to worry about during their studies the better.
• We offer a free ‘Support Service’ with signposting to university-provided services, local companies or community provided services to enable our students to access vital access to services and facilities available in their area.
• We offer students help from our in-house support staff with all aspects of their university or personal life.
Here is just some of the work we have undertaken with or on behalf of our students:
• Benefits Support (DWP) (Form Filling & Telephone Enquiries)
• Study Advice
• Tutor / Student Liaison
• Employment Support (Application forms / CV’s / Job Searches / Organising Interviews)
• Service signposting (Finding relevant services within their university)
Visit our contact us page now to see how we can help you.